Sunday, December 12, 2010

Dota Idol

My Hopeful thoughts

The hopeful thoughts I had, when I awakened my youth. My father feel to me that I'm a worthless  person and sinister in this world. During my childhood time my father always tortured me and  he said that is all my fault  because his dream is gone when I was born in this world. My father always blame me that I'm the reason how our lives become miserable . My father treated me like an animal and all the things that I didn't forget when may father hanged me in our house, "pinaluhod ako sa asin at mongo" while holding four books in my hand. During those moment I always felt hatred to him.


With the help of my friend they invite me to serve God. When I started to close to the Lord I understand why do it if he had done to me because during his childhood days he had experience it to my grandfather. 


Now I understand all the things that he done to me because of the words of God he change my beliefs in life. "Wala palang malas na tao" so that I'm very thankful to my father because if he did not do it to me I've never known God.

No comments:

Post a Comment